Wake Up America


Newt Gingrich
Says it better than I could have We need to wake up the enemy of our soul and the enemy of our freedom is one and they are working and planning day and night for the destruction of not only America and Israel, but every Christian and Jewish person on the face of the earth and they will not stop until they succeed. If ever there was a time to wake up and pray like never before it is now If ever there was a time to get behind a leader that will stand on Godly principles it is now and if ever there was a time for us as a nation to return to the Godly principle that this great country was founded on it is now. Watch video search your heart and pray God will spare us to the things that are comming if we as a nation and people do not return to him. Seek ye the Lord while he may be found . America Set your face toward the LORD your GOD and forsake the wickedness that abounds. God's word lets us know " If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face. Then will I hear from Heaven and will heal their land"
Let us turn ourselves toward God Lest it be said of America as Jesus said of Jerusalem " O Jerusalem Jerusalem how oft would I have gathered you unto me as a hen gathereth her brood but you would not hear". People there is a voice from heaven crying out to America in this the Last days . I am but a voice in the wilderness but I hear the voice of a ever caring ever loving God that cries out to us. "America America how oft have you run to me and I have delivered you. Only to watch you turn to your own ways. Behold I come quickly and my rod is in my hand". People of the name watch and pray for you know not what hour your redeemer cometh to gather his people from the earth as the gleaner gathers the wheat.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/08/gingrich/index.html#cnnSTCVideo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. Job 23:10

ARE YOU RAPTURE READY " Signs of the Times"