“But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. Job 23:10


“But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.

The Lord knows our ways. He knows every trial every tribulation every temptation. He knows Which way we take. Though trials will come we can rest assure, God is at our side. Like Gold it is the trial of the fire in the furnace that burns out the impurities and brings forth the luster of the metal. The more it is tried in the furnace the purer it becomes and the brighter it shines. When we are tried in the furnace of life and we call out to God the glory of his love and redeeming power brings us through to the pureness of his Holy Spirit. Then He will present us unto himself in luster and beauty of his Glory and Holiness. He still beckons unto us "Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Are you heavy laden? Trust in an ever caring ever loving God, call out his name Jesus and he will see you through. He is still the prince of peace his name is Jesus.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is very good Tim.

Popular posts from this blog

ARE YOU RAPTURE READY " Signs of the Times"